Saturday, September 16, 2006

What's With the Cat?



.... I came across the enclosed photo of the family cat with my daughter and her boyfriend, as taken by my son. I've got one of those digital cameras with flash system that supposedly prevents red-eye in the subjects. Looks like it doesn't prevent THIS kind of eye reaction which is 100% the real thing, honest, un-retouched, because I don't even know how to touch the photos, let alone retouch them. This cat's a great little cat, a two year Siamese, which is the smartest cat I've ever known. It's little alright, so little that lots of people think it's not full grown but it is, one time mother, then fixed, all in its first year and a half of life. This cat thinks it's a dog, and it fetches like one. In fact, it's such a fetcher that, after throwing her toy (really just plastic wrap bound up in a rubber band) for 99 times, the human gets bored, not the cat, and gives up on the game. She's sleeping on my legs as I write this; one thing she loves is body heat and at night, if she can get away with it, she'll get under the blankets in bed with me. Quite a cat...

No comments: